CHILL IT may change or discontinue the website at its sole discretion and at any time with or without prior notice. CHILL IT shall not be liable for the consequences of any change or termination.
You may link to this website on your own website. CHILL IT reserves the right to deny you permission to use the website and/or certain services offered on the website. Following this, CHILL IT may monitor access to the website.
CHILL IT makes the data on the website available for information purposes only. Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations relating to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. In the event of your breach of the intellectual rights, other rights of CHILL IT or third parties, you undertake to indemnify and hold CHILL IT or third parties harmless against any claims or demands made by CHILL IT or third parties as a result of a breach thereof.
Among other things, you commit yourself to
– not to use the information in an unlawful and unlawful manner;
– not to use the website in such a way as to damage, deform, interrupt, discontinue or make it less efficient;
– not to use the website to transmit or post computer viruses, to transmit or post illegal or unlawful material or material that is in any way inappropriate (including but not limited to material of a defamatory, obscene or threatening nature);
– not to use the website in such a way as to infringe the rights of a natural person, legal entity or association, including but not limited to the rights of privacy and intellectual property;
– ● not to use the website for posting and transmission of material for promotional or advertising purposes without the prior consent of CHILL IT. CHILL IT endeavours to keep the information on the website correct and up to date at all times and is dependent on third parties for part of the basic data. Under no circumstances can CHILL IT be held liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies that may occur, nor for outdated data. At the simple request of those who can demonstrate any legal interest in doing so, any necessary additions or corrections will be made as soon as possible.
Neither can CHILL IT be held liable in the event that, by using the website or the links contained therein, damage of any kind should occur to the user. Links to other external sources of information are provided for information purposes only and do not imply any view on their content or existence.
Links to other external sources of information are provided for information purposes only and do not imply any view on their content or existence.
The website may contain references (for example by means of a hyperlink, banner or button) to other websites relating to a specific aspect of this website or placed by third parties. This does not automatically mean that CHILL IT is linked to these other websites or their owners. CHILL IT is therefore not responsible for the compliance of these third parties with privacy laws. Neither can CHILL IT be held responsible for contributions posted by third parties. Their use is always at your own risk.
If you send information, such as images or other files, to or via the website, you declare that you own all intellectual property rights, copyrights, image rights, neighbouring rights and, where applicable, other rights (whether registered or not) that apply to them. You grant to CHILL IT from the moment of transmission:
The unconditional right of use;
the right of reproduction on the website and through other channels;
the right to edit and translate;
the right of communication to the public.
The waiver of the above rights shall be free of charge, unless explicitly
agreed otherwise. CHILL IT is entitled from the moment of transfer to
use the transferred information (excluding personal data, see Privacy Statement) for marketing purposes. You also indemnify and hold CHILL IT harmless from and against any and all liability relating to the use of this information, images or other files.
Only Belgian law applies to disputes relating to the website. Only the courts of the judicial district of Brussels are competent to deal with any disputes.
If you still have questions to which you have not found an answer, please contact CHILL IT by mail: John buyckstraat 8, 9900 EEKLO; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +32 470 69 82 19.
When you visit the website merely to find information about CHILL IT or its products and services, or about the subjects or items that appear on this website, no personal data about you will be processed. Only when you wish to receive certain services or products, participate in contests or request services that require registration (such as receiving a newsletter) may you be asked to provide certain personal data (such as your first name, surname, login, e-mail address, gender, street name, street number, postal code, postal address, date of birth, profession, telephone number and picture). Whenever you provide personal data, CHILL IT will treat them in accordance with the policy written herein and with the legal obligations relating to the processing of personal data. You guarantee that the data you communicate to CHILL IT belongs to you, or at least that you have permission to use it and communicate it to CHILL IT. CHILL IT may deny you access to its websites or parts thereof, temporarily or permanently, when you use false data or data from third parties without their consent.
CHILL IT processes personal data in order to contact you, to provide you with the products or services that you have requested or for which you have registered, to inform you about its own range of products and services (such as dates on which CHILL IT events take place; contests, etc.), to personalize its own range of products and services and for direct marketing purposes. CHILL IT will only send you the information for which you register on the website such as the newsletter. The use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes of third parties is subject to your explicit consent which you may freely give or refuse. In principle, CHILL IT will only process the personal data provided by you for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement. If CHILL IT wishes to process your personal data for other purposes or pass them on to companies with which it cooperates, CHILL IT will inform you explicitly about this.
When you use CHILL IT’s services, CHILL IT or a service provider may place cookies (data files on the disk of your device or mobile device) or web beacons (electronic images placed in the code of a web page). CHILL IT uses these cookies to identify you as a user, to provide you with a better user experience on our website, to measure promotional effectiveness and to promote and ensure trust and security on our website.
The CHILL IT website may use different types of cookies:
– Indispensable cookies: These cookies are indispensable in order to use the
website and all parts. Some examples: navigation on the website, filling in forms, keeping track of shopping cart content… These cookies also provide a secure identity check: when you log in, this cookie will ensure that your identity is verified before the website gives you access to your personal information.
– Functional cookies: Functional cookies are the cookies that facilitate the functioning of the website and provide you with a more personalized browsing experience. Some examples: language choice, presentation preferences…
– Performance cookies: CHILL IT may use performance cookies to collect information about the use of visitors to the website in order to improve, optimize, and make more efficient the content of the website. Some examples: counting visitors, listing the most popular web pages…
– Advertising cookies: CHILL IT’s website works with advertising cookies. During your visit to the website, your surfing behavior and your demographic and profile data are processed anonymously in an ad cookie. Advertisers on the website can also install advertising cookies. The information we collect through these advertising cookies is used to measure the efficiency of the advertising and to better tailor the advertisements to your potential interests.
You can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings. You can also delete cookies already installed from your computer or mobile device at any time.
Google uses this information to track how our website is being used, to provide us with reports about the website and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. CHILL IT has no influence on this. CHILL IT has only allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for Google services.
CHILL IT tries to make all information, web pages and downloadable documents as accessible as possible for everyone.
– You can make the letters on each web page larger in your browser.
– You have the option to skip the navigation.
– The breadcrumb navigation at the top of each page shows the position of the page in the structure of the website.
– All images contain an alternative text description.
– Link texts are meaningful, the click area is large enough.
– PDF documents have been made as accessible as possible. The text is readable in the correct order. Brochures or magazines can cause problems, these documents contain a lot of media and are not always optimized.
– The documents in the closed section of the site are not always accessible.
– The website does not contain classical frames or complex tables.
– Forms have been made accessible correctly.
– Color contrast is sufficient and content is understandable for those who cannot distinguish colors.
– The website is usable without a mouse.
– The website is mobile and may differ from the standard version.
However, if you still have problems accessing certain data, we will be happy to help you. In case of problems or remarks about the website: contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.